Google

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tackling hatred

less hatered...

Slowly slowly, I have been developing the faculty of 'not being hateful'....
I do't feel that much hatred towards the people called terrorists as I used to feel in past. It is not because I have become more selfish/self centered, but, because I am getting a better understanding of the law - the law of nature.(u know wat dat is :))

now, what motivates me more to meditate, two things:
1. I may feel hatred when someone very close to me dies because of terrorists. This may happen, I am not Buddha yet. So, to save myself from being trapped in the emotional circle. I have to be more and more close to the truth. How that will happen? meditation :) .......keep meditating... :)

2. How can I help those people who r not on right path, not got the right ditti, does not have right sankalpa??? Buddha nature can help in this. Remember the magic of Buddha nature on Angulimaal, the same magic can/should work here also. So, first become a Buddha and then help others, how....... meditation.... :)

keep meditating........

(plz do not take 'magic' as literary)

No comments: